Navijacki dojmovi s utakmica

Sve vezano uz Bayern što nije obuhvaćeno forumima gore...

Navijacki dojmovi s utakmica

PostPostao/la marac » 26 vel 2014, 20:40

Pozdrav,

S obzirom da pratim FCBWW forum i njihove odlaske na tekme, budem u ovoj temi prenosio dojmove i reporte s odlazaka na te tekme. Razlog za to lezi u cinjenici da moze biti zanimljivo cuti kak je bilo navijacima na tekmi i kakvi su bili dojmovi i tak to sve :) Ako mislite da je to bullshit - recite pa nebum to radio :P

Na engleskom je tak da jbg, translejtajte si - naravno, comment away :)

Hannover 96 - FC Bayern

As this match was on a Sunday FCBWW member Andy came to visit me in Mainz on Saturday and experience the cultural highlights of Mainz. To keep it simple: It was Legen - wait for it - dary!!
After a short night we made our way to another part of Mainz where we met our driver for this day. He is also a Bayern fan and some of you would maybe recognise him from seeing him with a megaphone on the fence ;) On our way to Hannover we picked up two more Bayern fans, all three of them have been Ultras for more than 15 years now. So it was really interessting to listen to their stories from a time i was still shitting my pants :D We arrived in Hannover about 2 hours till kick-off and went straight to the Bus to meet the people from Munich. Even though it was a Sunday match there was still a good mob. Beside the colour of the seats i really liked the Niedersachsenstadion, as it was close to the city with a nice view from the guest sector. The only thing that really got me angry were the fussy entrance controls. I never experienced such a stupid control where i even had to turn on my phone to show them that i wont throw it :roll:
The guest section was packed and we all had some nice chats so time flew by. All in all we were 5 FCBWW members from 2 different countries, not too bad for a match on Sunday at 5:30. The intro included loads of small red-white flags which looked quite cool in my eyes. The tifo was really good, people were motivated and the chants were loud and long. After a short but strong beginning from Hannover our players got the match under their control and demonstrated their current strenght. Nice to see that Guardiola let Tom Starke play the whole match, i just like him more than this other guy from that ugly city near Bochum ;)
When talking about Hannover you also have to talk about Martin Kind. He is the CEO of the KIND Group which sells hearing-aid. Since 1997 this W***** is the president of Hannover 96 and managed to get them back to Bundesliga with his money. As this would already be a point to not like him, he also is the biggest enemy of the 50+1 rule and he will try to abolish this neccessary rule. He also called Hannover fans "a bunch of assholes" and said that before he started being the President, Hannover 96 "has been a shitty club" even though they already had won the Championship twice and the cup in their history!
Lets be honest: if Martin Kind would be President in München, there wouldnt be a Südkurve. The only reason there are still active fans and Ultras in Hannover is that there wouldnt be enough customers to fill their seats.
Anyway we won the match, had a good tifo and a relaxed way home.
Bundesliga - posljednja šansa za spas nogometa!!!

Hier ist Leben, hier ist Liebe, hier ist Feuer und drum bleibt München Deutschlands bester bis in alle Ewigkeit!
marac
Član fan cluba
Član fan cluba

Re: Navijacki dojmovi s utakmica

PostPostao/la Gerd Muller » 01 ožu 2014, 02:55

Odlicna ideja :bravo:
"Primili smo nekoliko zahtjeva od određenih ljudi iz cijeloga svijeta:Amerika,Arapske zemlje ... koji zele da ulazu novac u nas Bayern.Odbio sam sve.Zasto? Jer nasi navijaci to ne vole."
- Karl-Heinz Rummenigge
Gerd Muller
Član fan cluba
Član fan cluba

PostPostao/la doro » 01 ožu 2014, 07:59

Prenosi bude panda prevađal ;)
doro
Član fan cluba
Član fan cluba

PostPostao/la marac » 02 ožu 2014, 17:58

FC Bayern - FC Schalke

Why are we doing the things we do?
Why do i have to get up at half past 6 on a saturday morning to travel to München with 4 other guys. A 5,5 hours long journey just to watch a match i havent got a ticket for?Why cant i stay at home and celebrate Carneval, which i already did on thurdays and will do on Sunday?
BECAUSE I HAVE THE FUCKING CHANCE TO BE PART OF THE SÜDKURVE MÜNCHEN!!! THATS WHY!!
I am so lucky to be able to get up at 6:30 and meet 4 other guys which are even more crazy than me!! I am so lucky to feel that emotion, to feel that fire which only a mass of crazy football fans can create! I am part of something so much bigger than me, but i am still able to find and implement myself in this mass! We are tolerant, We are loud, We are ready to fight for our honour and our rights!! WE ARE THE SÜDKURVE MÜNCHEN!!!

So if you have the slightest chance to make it to München then there are hardly any excuses why you shouldnt experience those emotions! It takes 4 hours by car to München from where i live but i am defenitaly something special. There is section Luxembourg (kriminell & drogeiert) or people from the north of Germany travelling 7 hours for every match! And they watch every home match! What i basically want to say on this Sunday morning after a few hours of sleep (yes i may seem a little confused) is that we can be so happy to be part of this Südkurve. It hasnt been so good for nearly 10 years and maybe never be so good! So maybe think twice wether you want to stay at home and go to a bar, watch a romantic comedy and fall asleep at 10:30 or go on a long, expensive but amazing journey with BAYERN MÜNCHEN ;)

This (finally) leads us directly to the match report: As i mentioned before, i started at 7 in mainz and took a train to Frankfurt where i would meet Gregor and 3 other Bayern fans. They have been travelling through the whole night to come from Paderborn to Frankfurt. When they arrived in Munich they had a 15 hour long journey behind them!!! So my 5,5 hours seemed quite cute ;) We arrived in Munich and made our way to the stadium where we met FCBWW member HP from Südtirol (Italy) and his Girlfriend. It was such a pleasure to meet you :) You are always welcome!! Oh yeah and it was quite nice to meet you too HP :D ;) But another surprise waited for us. 3 FCBWW member from Indonesia made their way to München!!! It was so nice to see them and their passion and happiness about being there still brings me a smile on my face!! Great to had them there. So after a few chats and a few photos with the FCBWW and FC Bayern Fans Indonesia scarf, we all made our way to the stadium to get our tickets. As i still had no ticket i just made my way into the stadium by standing really close behind Gregor and getting through the turnstables ;) It obviously always works, the only crap thing about is that you cant make it with the turnstables in front of the Südkurve because there are more stewards there waiting to catch you. Anyway i was able to watch the match for free from the middle rang. I placed the FC Bayern Fans Indonesia flag in the middle rang and chose a seat right behind it. So i was able to watch Schalke supporters and the Südkurve aswell. It was quite interesting to see how both Fans look like when they are supporting but i really do not want to watch a whole match from a seat again, it sucks!! Both Supporters had a good day and i guess both sides feel okay with their performance. The Südkurve took the chance and honoured Sepp Maier whose 70th Birthday was just a few days ago. Maybe the best Goalkeeper Bayern ever had and without any doubt the funniest. The team in RED had no trouble against the famous and succesfull Eurofighter from Gelsenkirchen ( :D:D:D ) and was better in all aspects.

After the match rumours spread that there would be Schalke outside waiting for us but no one was seen. We honoured the Diffidati and i got into a car to drive back to Mainz.

Hier ist Leben, hier ist Liebe, hier ist Feuer und drum bleibt München Deutschlands bester bis in alle Ewigkeit!
marac
Član fan cluba
Član fan cluba

PostPostao/la Gerd Muller » 04 ožu 2014, 21:23

"Primili smo nekoliko zahtjeva od određenih ljudi iz cijeloga svijeta:Amerika,Arapske zemlje ... koji zele da ulazu novac u nas Bayern.Odbio sam sve.Zasto? Jer nasi navijaci to ne vole."
- Karl-Heinz Rummenigge
Gerd Muller
Član fan cluba
Član fan cluba

PostPostao/la marac » 05 ožu 2014, 14:01

Gerd Muller napisao:http://suedkurve-muenchen.org/?page_id=1171
slike sa tekme vs Schalkea

Sad će Miki gej zastavu tražit na slikama :lol:

marac
Član fan cluba
Član fan cluba

PostPostao/la CroCHEF » 05 ožu 2014, 15:09

e Marac jel bilo baklji na utakmici s Arsenalom?
Einmal Bayern immer Bayern!

★★MIA SAN MIA★★

★★REKORDMEISTER★★
SlikaSlikaSlikaSlikaSlika
CroCHEF
Ugledni forumaš
Ugledni forumaš

PostPostao/la panda » 05 ožu 2014, 15:14

Jebeno je što su se sjetili Seppa!
"Planina se gleda odozdola, crkva izvana, a birtija iznutra."
panda
Admin
Admin

PostPostao/la marac » 06 ožu 2014, 01:57

CroCHEF napisao:e Marac jel bilo baklji na utakmici s Arsenalom?

Nije, nije, baklje nisu bile u planu uopce. Trebala je biti jedna od dvije verzije koreografije koja je ovisila o tome koju ce Arsenalovi navijaci "odigrati":

1) da je bila ona najavljivana "Arsenal" onda bi bilo "Arsenal" ... "ist scheisse"; odnosno

Slika

2) da je bila druga najavljivana "Arsenal ... ... ... since 1886", Bayernovi navijaci bi izmedu napisali "ist scheisse"

Tak sam nekak shvatio da je trebalo biti.

No, s obzirom da su na ulazu engleski redari i policajci zaplijenili apsolutno sve (niti bubanj se nije mogao unijeti), onda je sve otislo u racQ :roll:

marac
Član fan cluba
Član fan cluba

PostPostao/la UltrasMentalita » 06 ožu 2014, 08:01

marac napisao:

Sad će Miki gej zastavu tražit na slikama :lol:

Jebla ih Gay zastava kkao je to isprano joj joj i njihova promocija
sve bi ja to pod nož
UltrasMentalita
Apostol

PostPostao/la CroCHEF » 06 ožu 2014, 11:47

marac napisao:

Steta :hehe: sta mislis jel ce biti korea u AA sad u utorak
Einmal Bayern immer Bayern!

★★MIA SAN MIA★★

★★REKORDMEISTER★★
SlikaSlikaSlikaSlikaSlika
CroCHEF
Ugledni forumaš
Ugledni forumaš

PostPostao/la marac » 07 ožu 2014, 11:06

CroCHEF napisao:

Steta :hehe: sta mislis jel ce biti korea u AA sad u utorak

Nemam ti pojma iskreno - ali vjerujem da bude. Mislim da su navijacima domace tekme postale stvarno bitne, tim vise sto je uprava malo popustila, tak da vjerujem da ce biti. Ali, trenutno ti neznam nis vise :)

Ako kaj cujem, javim.

IAKO, sumnjam da cu cuti jer se takve stvari ne pricaju i ne dijele - nismo Arsenal da koreografija ispadne van tjedan dana prije tekme :D

marac
Član fan cluba
Član fan cluba

PostPostao/la panda » 07 ožu 2014, 11:14

http://www.miasanrot.de/suedkurve-wird- ... usstehend/

Još ako se ovo riješi, bit će ludnica na tribinama :bravo:
"Planina se gleda odozdola, crkva izvana, a birtija iznutra."
panda
Admin
Admin

PostPostao/la marac » 10 ožu 2014, 14:46

Wolfsburg - FC Bayern

The match against Wolfsburg is certainly not one of the highlights of the season. But who cares about that; when Bayern plays, there is always a highlight :D

So with Andy, who hadn’t got a ticket for the match, we however decided to travel to Wolfsburg. On our way from Luxembourg to Wolfsburg we picked up Henrik in Mainz and two other Südkurven friends that live in the state of Hesse. On our way to Wolfsburg, we had an encounter with a caravan of +/- ten police cars. :shock: When we overtook them (Andy really took the “liberty” to slow down one of the police cars by breaking just in front of them 8-) ), one could see that they followed three busses that were driving ahead. When we overtook the busses, they drove onto a parking lot and the police cars followed them. We could then see that it was Frankfurt’s scene on their way to Hamburg. A few minutes later we got the information that the Frankfurt guys attacked a bus from Braunschweig fans on a parking lot, who were on their way to Stuttgart and they took some of their materials… The busses from Frankfurt were then controlled by the cops on the parking lot we had just passed.

With 10 kilometers away from Wolfsburg, Beder sent a text saying that he managed to get tickets for all of us. Andy celebrated this moment like Bayern had just won the champion's league again :P

After the meeting point with some other folks from Bayern's scene that also travelled by car, we arrived at the parking lot at the stadium. From outside, the stadium contrary to other modern arenas in Germany looked quite nice (maybe I had this positive impression as the stadium is located to a nearby river or canal with a lot of green areas surrounding the arena ;) ).

Due to the perfect weather conditions (sunny, 20 degrees), the whole bunch of FCBWW members (with Beder, Gregor, Maxi and Matthias) decided to take a sunbath near the canal. We also met 4 Bayern supporters from Denmark, who we talked about the FCBWW project. So, guys if you are reading this in a few weeks, welcome to FC Bayern World Wide! :)

Around two o’clock, we entered the guest block rather early. When I saw this sector, I understood why. The standing block is located in a corner of the stadium with a gap in the middle (an entrance for vehicles that may enter the pitch, separated the whole block). As it is very difficult to organize a serious support, two capos were installed in both lower sectors of the block, keeping eye contact in order with each other so that the whole away block may sing together. And that worked quite well.

From the beginning of the match, some good songs were sung with a lot of motivation. Even the first (and only) goal from Wolfsburg did not adversely affected the noise we’ve made (OK, there were some moments that were not so good, but all in all I guess that it was a good support – especially with the conditions of this poor guest sector in Wolfsburg’s arena).

A few words for Wolfsburg's side: To my surprise, they did a very good job! A good support; and they were still celebrating their team, when they took six goals. Respect!

Our team on the pitch got into the game with very low motivation. And so Wolfsburg deserved to open the score. However after the equalizer, and especially during halftime two, the difference was made. Especially Müller had a great day, scoring three goals!

After the game, we returned to the parking lot. And after Andy’s traditional nervous breakdown during the first kilometers of driving home :| , we all arrived safe and sound at our destinations. :mrgreen:

marac
Član fan cluba
Član fan cluba

PostPostao/la Gerd Muller » 10 ožu 2014, 17:07

Zadnja izmjena: Gerd Muller; 27 kol 2014, 12:16; ukupno mijenjano 1 put/a.
- Karl-Heinz Rummenigge
Gerd Muller
Član fan cluba
Član fan cluba

Sljedeće

Vrati se na: Općenito o Bayernu