







Haris napisao:The Scarface napisao:Strah me ljudi moji, strah.
Sutra nam je šansa života.
Potpis!
The Blues skipper Sky Sports: "I've seen the replay and it does look bad. I'm not that type of player to intentionally hurt anyone.
"I've raised my knee which I shouldn't have done with hindsight, but hopefully the people out there who know me know that I'm not that type of player.
"I'm disappointed, but absolutely delighted for the lads. To come here and perform the way they did and get the result they did with 10 men...
"I feel as though I let them down. I've apologised to them and I want to apologise to the Chelsea fans as well.
"The lads deserve to be there. It's so important for the football club. Three or four months ago no-one would have predicted us being in this position where we are today.
"I've let the lads down, they've performed brilliantly, so hopefully this won't take away from their performance and the way they've worked together as a team.
"It's what this football club deserves. We have had a bit of luck in this competition and long may it continue."


Večeras je naša fešta, večeras se vino pije na Santiago bernabeu
Capello napisao::avogp1: Večeras je naša fešta, večeras se vino pije na Santiago bernabeu![]()
NAVIJAJTE!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Pozz.


doro napisao:Capello napisao::avogp1: Večeras je naša fešta, večeras se vino pije na Santiago bernabeu![]()
NAVIJAJTE!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Pozz.
Naravno sine al reci ti meni otkud ti taj digički nick![]()

Nema registriranih korisnika pregledava forum i 1 gost